some Minecraft questions.
Ok so i am on xbox360 and im not sure what version it is but….1. How do i grow trees, wheat, and sugarcane?2. What is the strongest material for a tool (meaning is it diamond for anything like a hoe,shovel,pickaxe,axe, or sword? can you give me the order of weakest to strongest material?)?3. What is a…
1. Pinch bushes and leaves until you get saplings. Then, place the sapling on grass and it will grow. For sugarcane, all you need to do is place it next to water.2. Diamond is by far the strongest. It goes from least to greatest: wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond. One thing to note, gold mines faster than iron, but it also runs out a lot faster, so if you have the option, ise iron instead of gold.3. Go down until you hit bedrock. Then, come up about 5 layers.4. What you probably found was a cave. Caves are very common and are normal to find when mining. The moss stone is a characteristic of caves. They are also called abandoned mine shafts.5. To make a house out of ice, you would need to enchant your pickaxe. You are not able to mine ice regularly. If you don’t know what enchanting is, it is when you use xp to enhance your tools. You would need the enchantment called silk touch. To find out more you can google silk touch enchantment or how to get it.6. I used the first strategy, but then it got too dull and I kept accidentally retracing my steps, so I suggest you go with the second method, unless you are a very organized person.7. Definitely. Try to model a house that you have seen in real life. You can do anything from a model of your house, to a model of the white house.8. Strongholds are caves that have ended portals in them. To find one, kill a bunch of endermen, and get a lot of ended eyes. Throw the ended ees in the air and if it explodes go in that direction and throw another one until you get to a place where it lands on the ground. Dig down until you hit a cave like structure. Activate the end portal by filling up the rest of the slots with your remaining ender eyes.9. Go on minecraft wiki, enchantment tables. To make them I know you need obsidian, and a book (possibly more). I don’t play on Xbox, so I’m sorry I can’t answer if u can enchant. I’m pretty sure u would be able to though, as it is a pretty big part of the game. You would have to work up the xp and try until u get that same enchantment.10. I use normal most of the time. I like the idea of the monster fighting, and I also use it to get a lot of xp for good enchantments. Just remember that if you are playing in normal (or any difficulty besides peaceful) that if you are about to die or something, just change difficulty to peaceful, and all of the monsters will disappear. Yes if things explode, they can blow up ur stuff.I thought single player was fun until I got bored of it. You might want to try multiplayer! I have a server that’s pretty good. The ip is:184.108.40.206:25565
Can someone explain how the enchantment table in minecraft 1.0.0 works.
I am so confused/
To enchant an item, craft an Enchantment Table, place it on the ground, right-click on it and drag an enchantable item from your inventory onto the square under the book icon. Three randomly chosen enchantments will appear on the menu on the right. The only thing you can know for sure about them is their level, which appears as a number; the alien text is random. You can take the item off and place it on the table again for a different set of enchantments. Or, you can attempt to replace the item on the table with a stack of two or more of any other item from your inventory.Once you choose an enchantment, it will be applied to your item, giving it a glow and one of the special powers detailed below, and you will lose a number of experience levels equal to the level of the enchantment. Enchantments cannot be undone and an item can only be enchanted once.Whenever you place an eligible item on the table, the enchantment levels available are randomly generated for each slot using the formula below. The enchantment level is dependent upon the number of nearby bookshelves(capped at 30) and a “slot factor” of 0.50 for the topmost enchantment slot, 0.66 for the middle slot, and 1.00 for the bottom slot. (If the number of bookshelves is 0, the second two random integers will always be zero.)
tappybara.com Download books for free
How do you repair tools on Minecraft.
I’m new to Minecraft.I know that you use an anvil to repair tools and whatnot but I don’t know how to use it or what you’re supposed to do.Do you?
When you use the anvil to repair, you need another of that tool, or in the case of armor, what the armor is made out of (iron ingots, leather, ect)You simply put the tool/weapon/armor piece into the first slot, and the item in which you want to use to repair the tool/weapon/armor piece into the second.Now, this will cost Levels. As you see, when you kill things, smelt things, cook things or mine certain things you get XP, and as you gain that you can use it to either Enchant items on an Enchanting table, repair items in an Anvil, or enchant items using Enchanted book in an anvil.You can also rename items in an anvil, which increases the amount of levels it costs to repair the item (you can do that seperately later if you wish.Repairing is really only worth it if you’re using diamond or a tool with a very good enchantment and re-naming is only good if you find it fun (Like I do with my blade of Eternal Murder, or my Malicious Victor).Also, another method to repair UNENCHANTED ITEMS ONLY is to put two directly next to eachother in one of the two crafting interfaces. (via inventory or crafting table).Keep in mind, doing the second method of repair with a crafting interface will make all enchantments null, so this is only worth it to conserve space with unenchanted tools/weapons/armor.I hope this helped, and have fun building and murdering away 😀
minecraft: what to do with enchanted books.
so im very new to minecraft, iv been playing about 2-3 weeks now, and i was mining, i got lost because i found a abandoned mine and 1 abandoned mine lead to another and so on, thankfully i had my coordinates of my house so i should not have any problems getting home 🙂 while going through the abandoned mines, i…
On an anvil u can place a tool or a weapon(also works with armor) with the enchanted book;. With the required amount of xp you can enchant the item without an enchanting table.. To craft an anvil you need 3 iron blocks and 4 iron ingot, place the iron blacks on the top row, 1 iron ingot in the middle slot of the middle row. And the rest of the ingots on the bottom row
How do you enchant your diamond pickaxe on Minecraft.
You know how when you have your book and everything then you go and enchantment with the enchantment table and then you have number and a bunch or unreadable symbols (I’m kinda new to Minecraft by the way).I wanted to make my Diamond Pickaxe more effective so when I mine obsidian it takes faster and I have no…
You want to use the efficiency enchantment. Enchant a few books until you have one with efficiency, and then use that book with a pickaxe in an anvil. Make sure you have enough xp though. Good luck 🙂
Question about minecraft and enchantment books.
So i’ve been playing minecraft for awhile now, and I never learned how to use enchantment books. I have about 20 of them. Can you tell me the step by step process of using them and anything else related to that? All answers are appreciated, thanks.
1. You enchant a book as you would enchant a sword, armor, pickaxe etc.2. Using an Anvil you combine the enchanted book with a sword, armor pickaxe etc. by placing the sword/armor etc. in the left slot and place the book in the right.You can combine the books with pretty much any item in the game. I just made a dragon egg with Aqua Affinity and Knockback 2 and a stone with Knockback 2.Combining the item and the book will consume the book.You can also combine two items or two books to make a more powerful enchantment(s).
Minecraft enchanting book.
Soo, i play survival with couple of my friends, and i enchanted lv30 sword nd got Fire aspect 2 and smite 4.Then i enchanted a couple of lv30 bookd, and got on them sharpnes 3 and unbreaking 3.But for some reason when i put this fire+smite sword on anvil and add (lets say) book with sharpness 3, end sword in…
You can’t have both sharpness and smite on a sword without hacking it.
- Along the Enchanted Way ebook by unknown author
- How to create Haunted and enchanted items ebook by S Rob
- Minecraft Combat Handbook ebook by Mojang Ab
- Minecraft- The Ultimate First Night Survival and Crafting Guide ebook by unknown author
- Wraeththu- from Enchantment to Fulfilment Wraeththu Chronicles ebook by Storm Constantine